There are so many places that you can take a clip board and collect signatures! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Friends, family, and coworkers are the first people to ask.
- Consider your social networks: churches, athletic teams, book clubs and other groups you belong to.
- Check out the map here or the Outlaw Dirty Money Facebook page to find events that we need YOUR HELP to staff.
- Host a signing party at your house or at a coffee shop. Please sign up here – we’ll get you the support you need!
- Stand outside of a library, theatre or other busy public building – busy spots average 15 signatures/hour!
- Think about your neighborhood hot spots: farmers markets, dog parks, art walks, and others unique to your neighborhood.
- Take a petition with you wherever you go — waiting to see the doctor or having your car repaired could present good opportunities.